• ​In this week's The Daily Texan Podcast, Bobby Blanchard, Christine Ayala and Jordan Rudner discuss the latest ongoing developments in the Wallace Hall committee hearings. They also talk about Christine's in-depth look at alumni tickets and an update on The Fisher v. Texas hearings. 

• In this podcast, Bobby Blanchard, Christine Ayala and Jordan Rudner discuss the most recent regent controversies. They also talk about the new athletic director and Rudner's story on the underreporting of sexual assault.

• In this week’s The Daily Texan podcast, Bobby Blanchard, Christine Ayala and Jordan Rudner discuss the developments in Texas’ new abortion law. They also talk about the conflicts behind casting in the College of Fine Arts, and the budget cuts at the Texas Memorial Museum.

• ​In this podcast, Christine Ayala, Jordan Rudner and special guest Madlin Meckelburg discuss the long discussion at the Student Government meeting on undocumented students. They also discuss the $50 million donation from the Moody Foundation to the College of Communication, and the committee hearings on Wallace Hall.

• ​In this podcast, Bobby Blanchard, Christine Ayala and Jordan Rudner break down a possible upcoming resolution in Student Government that will end stipends for members of SG's executive board. They also discuss how the reopening of the federal government has impacted UT.

Pages