Three fantasy baseball sleepers to watch out for in 2013

At this point in the year most fantasy leagues have already drafted and most Major League teams are already two or three games into their season, but there are still some solid players to pick up if your bench needs some added depth. Here’s my list of three sleepers to add to your squad as soon as possible.

1. Jhonny Peralta, Shortstop, Detroit Tigers

Last season Peralta posted 13 home runs and 63 RBIs, and in 2011 he posted 21 home runs and 86 RBIs. Last year was definitely not his best season, but I expect him to turn it around this season, especially because he will be right in the middle of a solid Tigers lineup. Some folks may be shocked to see Peralta on this list, but just keep in mind that I am not suggesting you draft him early on. I am only saying that he may be a good pickup if you are looking to add some quality production off the bench. Peralta is owned in just 29.3 percent of ESPN fantasy leagues.

2. Jackie Bradley Jr., Outfielder, Boston Red Sox

Bradley has started his first two Major League games and he seems to have great upside. He is a young player who really enjoys playing the game, so you know that he will always be giving it his all when he is given his opportunities, and that is what makes him a solid pickup. Any guy who plays that hard and has that much talent is more than likely going to put up good numbers. Fantasy owners are catching on quickly and Bradley is now owned in 55 percent of all fantasy leagues. If you decide to add Bradley, make sure to keep an eye out for the return of veteran David Ortiz, which could move Jonny Gomes out of the DH spot and back to the outfield - ultimately leaving Bradley on the bench.

3. Mark Reynolds, First baseman, Cleveland Indians

Reynolds has never had a good hitting average, but he is almost always good for at least 20 home runs and 70 RBIs every year. Those are solid numbers for a player who is only owned in 39.2 percent of ESPN leagues. If you need a durable player who can hit for power and drive in runs, then I would suggest you pick up Reynolds as soon as possible.