Steer Clear! Clear bag policy in effect at all Texas Athletics venues
All bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, including purses and diaper bags, must be clear plastic and no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. Read this story
Life and ArtsUT alumna creates entrepreneurship opportunities for students in new position at Blackstone LaunchPadNovember 15, 2019 12:21 AM
NewsNovember 15, 2019 12:11 AM
NewsNovember 15, 2019 12:15 AM
NewsNovember 14, 2019 12:09 PM
NewsNovember 14, 2019 12:49 AM
NewsNovember 14, 2019 12:45 AM
Latest in News
- Austin City Council voted Thursday to prohibit the use of city funds in support of businesses connected to LGBTQ conversion therapy.
- Unwarranted fire alarms occur on campus a couple of times per month at UT and disrupt students from working, sleeping and studying, according to UT Fire Prevention Services.
Latest in Opinion
- Civil engineering senior Kevin Quist explains what sustainability housing looks like and how West Campus can make changes to become more sustainable.
- Plan II and biochemistry sophomore Aidan Comiskey discusses how many students face unfair housing practices when they live in West Campus and urges students to organize for improved rental rights.
Latest in Sports
- On Saturday, Texas rolled over TCU in straight sets for its 19th win of the season.
- Texas fell 23-21 after a walk-off field goal by Iowa State kicker Connor Assalley, a moment aided by Texas’ lackluster offensive performance and defensive mistakes.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The ‘80s are back, and they’ve brought aerobics, short shorts and a blood-splattered sleepaway camp with them.
- This movie covers the contents of a 7,000-page report, and it definitely feels like it.