What happens outside of the studio: Student discusses stereotypes men in dance face
Whispers followed Atticus Griffin. They chattered about his color guard performances and chuckled when he said he wanted to perform for the rest of his life, but in the dance studio, the whispers fell silent. Read this story
NewsSeptember 16, 2019 10:49 PM
NewsSeptember 16, 2019 10:42 PM
Life and ArtsSeptember 17, 2019 12:02 AM
SponsoredSeptember 16, 2019 1:52 PM
NewsSeptember 16, 2019 12:17 AM
NewsSeptember 16, 2019 12:14 AM
Latest in News
- Emergency kit giveaways and emergency preparedness pocket guides are a few of the resources Emergency Preparedness is distributing this semester as part of their new UT Ready campaign.
- Students chowed down on pizza and chatted with Brent Iverson, School of Undergraduate Studies dean, at Monday’s Pizza with the Dean event, hosted by the Undergraduate Studies Council.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Maggie Lazaroski encourages language departments at UT to include more opportunities for students to practice conversational speech during class.
- Columnist Neha Dronamraju encourages Texas Athletics to prioritize athletes’ academic well-being.
Latest in Sports
- After a dominant bounce-back victory over Rice, the Longhorns turn their attention to the Oklahoma State Cowboys to open Big 12 play.
- For a team with little experience, the consistency shown from the ranking week in and week out shows Texas volleyball's progression in the early season.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Groggy eyes focus on the red traffic light as Adriana Quintanilla, a fifth year sociology major, drives into Austin. The car radio flashes 4:36 a.m. as Quintanilla puts her foot back on the gas, hoping to avoid early morning traffic
- At MondoCon, toymakers went back to their roots to discuss their inspirations.