Q&A: Jesse McCartney discusses musical career, future projects
The Daily Texan had the chance to speak with McCartney about his musical journey before his sold-out, Jan. 12 performance at Austin’s Historic Scoot Inn. Read this story
NewsJanuary 15, 2019 2:38 PM
NewsJanuary 12, 2019 12:22 PM
NewsJanuary 11, 2019 12:47 AM
NewsJanuary 2, 2019 5:22 PM
SportsJanuary 8, 2019 4:32 PM
News‘A historical abomination’: State Preservation board votes to remove Confederate plaque from CapitolJanuary 11, 2019 4:11 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Jason Spindler, a Houston native, graduated from UT in 2000 after studying economics and finance, according to his LinkedIn and Facebook profiles. He was the co-founder and managing director of I-Dev International, a company that helps build businesses globally, and had lived in Nairobi for the past three years, according to his Facebook profile.
- The person, unaffiliated with UT-Austin, reported four to five people broke into a residence and robbed him.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Sanika Nayak advocates for a more inclusive space for women at Gregory Gym.
- Columnist Emily Caldwell urges UT to expand bike parking options on campus.
Latest in Sports
- Texas will next travel to Kansas, where it will take on the Jayhawks on Wednesday.
- After a brief stay in the NCAA transfer database, Texas quarterback Casey Thompson has told coaches he will remain with the Longhorns, a UT spokesperson said Saturday.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The Daily Texan had the chance to speak with McCartney about his musical journey before his sold-out, Jan. 12 performance at Austin’s Historic Scoot Inn.
- When finance junior Chandler Simmons was a freshman in 2016, he and his roommates threw a party in their West Campus apartment. At the end of the night, he found a motionless girl on the bathroom floor. Simmons was not aware that UT grants amnesty to underage students should they take a person to receive emergency services due to alcohol poisoning, so he and his friends took longer to react to a dire situation.