UT suspends spring 2020 Hong Kong study abroad programs after evacuating students amid protests
When student protests at The Chinese University of Hong Kong became violent on Nov. 11, UT and other universities with exchange programs began to evacuate their study abroad students. Read this story
NewsNovember 19, 2019 4:39 PM
NewsNovember 20, 2019 12:44 AM
NewsTX Votes members recognized by ALL IN Democracy Challenge for increasing student voting participationNovember 20, 2019 12:42 AM
SponsoredNovember 15, 2019 4:14 PM
NewsNovember 20, 2019 12:36 AM
SportsNovember 20, 2019 12:09 AM
Latest in News
- When student protests at The Chinese University of Hong Kong became violent on Nov. 11, UT and other universities with exchange programs began to evacuate their study abroad students.
- Student Government proposed support for establishing a center for nontraditional students at its meeting Tuesday.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Abhirupa Dasgupta urges UT to provide students with more information about the registration process.
- Columnist Maggie Lazaroski encourages students to reevaluate how their use of social media impedes their tangible social life.
Latest in Sports
- Since the loss to Iowa State, over 50 hours had passed, and it was obvious that defensive end Malcolm Roach hadn’t been able to put the game behind him.
- The No. 1 Longhorns will head to Waco for a Big 12 clash against No. 3 Baylor with postseason implications.
Latest in Life & Arts
- After a transgender woman was found dead in a motel room in the Philippines with the leading suspect being a 19-year-old U.S. marine, PJ Raval traveled there and said he felt compelled to tell the victim’s story.
- Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Sven return in “Frozen 2” as they venture into an enchanted forest harboring many magical secrets.