Ultimate Longhorn baseball fan continues to cheer on Texas
The living room of Scott Wilson’s North Austin home is completely packed with signed Longhorn memorabilia, game keepsakes and, according to him, a lifetime’s worth of memories. Read this story
NewsJuly 17, 2018 8:47 PM
NewsJuly 9, 2018 10:51 PM
NewsJuly 10, 2018 10:47 PM
Life and ArtsJuly 2, 2018 10:57 PM
NewsJune 25, 2018 11:09 PM
NewsJune 25, 2018 11:15 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Although most of the DNA evidence in the case against Meechaiel Criner was thrown out by the judge, the prosecution spent Tuesday discussing the remaining physical evidence. Criner, a 20-year-old homeless man, is indicted for capital murder changes in connection with the 2016 murder of Haruka Weiser.
- Every four years, fans across the world gather to watch the FIFA World Cup. For some students at The University of Texas who grew up watching the World Cup with their families at home, being in college during the quadrennial tournament can be as difficult as spending a holiday apart.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Abby Krishnan encourages UT to advertise the service SeekUT more.
- Columnist Alyssa Jingling urges students to be respectful scooterists.
Latest in Sports
- Moments before West Virginia head coach Dana Holgorsen kicked off day two of Big 12 Media Days, Greg Burks, conference coordinator of football officials, approached the podium to announce several key rule changes ahead of the 2018 college football season.
- If you ask Texas fans who this season’s signal caller should be, some will say to roll the dice with sophomore quarterback Sam Ehlinger. Others will say to stick with the more experienced junior, Shane Buechele.
Latest in Life & Arts
- When you think of summer camp, you may envision playing games, doing arts and crafts or going for a swim, but one group has been doing something a bit more virtual.
- The feature film writing/directing debut of comedian Bo Burnham strives to make audiences not only laugh but feel empathy for those struggling through a hellish time in their life, and it succeeds.