The "You Pick' Em" contest is back at it this week. For those of you that are new to this here are the rules:
1. Pick a team you think will win each of the college football contests below.
2. Post it as a comment with your first and last name.
3. The person who correctly picks the most winners receives two free movie tickets courtesy of Regal Cinemas, as well as your picture and bio in next week's issue of Double Coverage.
4. Your selections must be in before 11 am on Saturday.
5. In the event of a tie, the winner is the person who correctly guesses the denoted tie breaker game. If there is a tie beyond that, then the winner is selected by earliest time of submission.
This week's games:
- Texas Tech at No. 21
- No. 1 LSU at No. 2 Alabama
- No. 9 South Carolina at No. 7 Arkansas (Tie-breaker game)
- No. 14 Kansas State at No. 3 Oklahoma State
- Texas A&M at No. 6 Oklahoma
- Missouri at Baylor
- Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
- TCU at Wyoming
- No. 4 Stanford at Oregon State
- No. 8 Oregon at Washington