Women's Basketball - Texas v. Texas Tech

• Sophomore forward Nneka Enkempali rises for a jumper during a loss to Texas Tech on Wednesday night. Enkempali was 5-for-8 from the floor and hit eight of her 11 free throw attempts, but was unable to keep the Longhorns from losing their seventh straight game. (Photo Credit: Shelby Tauber)

• Junior guard Ashley Roberts looks for an open teammate while being closely guarded by a Texas Tech defender. The Red Raiders turned 25 Texas turnovers into 27 points during their 66-59 victory over the Longhorns at the Erwin Center on Wednesday.  (Photo Credit: Shelby Tauber)

• Sophomore forward Nneka Enkempali gains control of the ball during Wednesday’s loss to Texas Tech. Enkempali scored 18 points and grabbed four rebounds in the defeat, which put the Longhorns at 0-5 in Big 12 play, their worst start in conference play ever. (Photo Credit: Shelby Tauber)

• Junior guard Ashley Roberts and assistant coach Travis Mays talk to the Longhorns on the floor during a 66-59 loss, Texas’ seventh in a row, to the Red Raiders at the Erwin Center on Wednesday night. (Photo Credit: Shelby Tauber)

• Junior guard Chassidy Fussell takes a shot over a Texas Tech defender during Texas’ 66-59 loss Wednesday night, dropping the Longhorns to 7-9 on the year. Fussell, who averages a team-best 15.5 points per game this year, was held to seven points on 3-for-12 shooting in the loss. (Photo Credit: Shelby Tauber)