Texas vs. Cincinnati - NCAA Round 2

• Texas center Clint Chapman fights for a rebound with Cincinnati forward Yancy Gates during the first half of Texas’ loss. Chapman had 14 total rebounds in the game. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas forward Jaylen Bond misses a rebound during the first half of the second round NCAA tournament loss to Cincinnati. Bond had four rebounds during his nine minutes of play. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Cincinnati’s JaQuon Parker makes his way to the basket during the second half of Texas’ 65-59 loss. Parker had 13 points and six rebounds. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Julien Lewis goes for a layup during the first half of Texas 65-59 loss to Cincinnati. Lewis shot five of nine from the field. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas guard Sheldon McClellan collides with Cincinnati forward Octavius Ellis in the second half of Texas’ 65-59 loss. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas forward Jonathan Holmes attempts a shot while Cincinnati’s Yancy Gates defends. Holmes had four points from his 23 minutes of play. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Head coach Rick Barnes speaks with assistant coaches during the Texas loss to Cincinnati in the second round of the NCAA tournament. The game was Barnes’ 14th consecutive trip to the tournament. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Clint Chapman tries to block Cincinnati’s Yancy Gates during the second half of Texas’ loss. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Sheldon McClellan attempts a dunk during the second half of the loss to Cincinnati in the NCAA tournament. McClellan shot four of 11 from the field. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas center Clint Chapman reacts after Sheldon McClellan scored a three-pointer during the second half of the Texas loss to Cincinnati. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas guard Myck Kabongo speaks with teammates Julien Lewis and Sheldon McClellan. Kabongo was zero of six from the field, with his only two points coming from free throws.   (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• J’Covan Brown goes around Cincinnati guard JaQuon Parker during Texas’s 65-59 loss. Brown shot six of 15 from the field during all 40 minutes of play. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas center Clint Chapman covers his face at the end of the game against Cincinnati. In the last game of his career, Chapman shot three of seven from the field and had four blocks. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• J’Covan Brown walks off the court after Texas lost to Cincinnati in the second round of the NCAA tournament. Brown was the leading scorer in the game, with 19 points. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

«
»