Into the Phog

• Texas forward Clint Chapman fights with Kansas forward Thomas Robinson for a loose ball during the second half of their game. Chapman was the second-highest scorer for Texas, with 10 points. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas guard Myck Kabongo goes for a shot during the second half of Texas' loss to Kansas. Kabongo went 0-7 during his 33 minutes of play. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Kansas forward Thomas Robinson  grabs a defensive rebound during the second half of Kansas' 73-63 victory. Texas had 29 total rebounds, while Kansas had 36. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas' J'Covan Brown looks to pass to Jonathan Holmes during the second half of their game against Kansas on March 3, 2012. Brown had three assists through the game. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas head coach Rick Barnes speaks with Clint Chapman during a timeout. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas' J'Covan Brown is helped up by teammates Clint Chapman and Julien Lewis after being fouled in the second half of their loss to Kansas. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas' Julien Lewis goes for a layup during the 73-63 loss to Kansas. Lewis had two steals and scored eight points during the game. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas' Myck Kabongo passes the ball around Kansas' Travis Releford during their game on March 3, 2012. While Kabongo had zero points for the night, he led the Longhorns in assists with six total. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas' J'Covan Brown walks off the court after losing to Kansas 73-63. Brown was 9-18 from the field. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas forward Clint Chapman reacts after dunking early in the first half of Texas' 73-63 loss to Kansas on March 3, 2012. Chapman shot 5-9 from the field during his 28 minutes of play. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Kansas center Jeff Withey goes for a rebound against Texas forward Jaylen Bond during Kansas' win over Texas. Bond had only one offensive rebound, while Withey had five defensive rebounds for the night. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas forward Alexis Wangmene is defended by Kansas forward Thomas Robinson during the first half of Texas' loss to Kansas. Wangmene left the game in the second half following an injury. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas guard Sheldon McClellan attempts a shot during the first half of Texas' 73-63 loss to Kansas on March 3, 2012. McClellan was 2-10 from the field. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Kansas center Jeff Withey grabs a rebound and is fouled by Texas forward Jaylen Bond during the first half of their game. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Texas' Alexis Wangmene is helped off the court after injuring his left wrist. His status for the rest of the season is still unknown. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Texas guard J'Covan Brown shoots a three-pointer in the second half of Texas' loss to Kansas. Brown had 33 points for the night, leading all scorers. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

«
»