Highlights from NCAA Round 2

• Michigan's Tim Hardaway Jr. takes a jump shot during his team's loss to Ohio. Hardaway Jr. shot five of 14 from the field and had three assists. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Ohio guard Walter Offutt defends Michigan forward Evan Smotrycz in Ohio's 65-60 victory. Offutt had three rebounds and one block during the game. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Ohio coach John Groce speaks with his team during a timout in their second-round victory against Michigan. Ohio went on to win their third-round game and earned a spot in the Sweet 16. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Ohio guard D.J. Cooper looks to inbound the ball during the Bobcat's victory over Michigan. Cooper led all scorers in the game with 21 points. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Michigan head coach John Beilein walks in the team bench area near the end of his team's 65-60 loss to Ohio. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Michigan players react during the final minutes of their 65-60 loss to Ohio in the second round of the NCAA tournament in Nashville. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Guard Ramone Moore makes his way to the basket during Temple's 58-44 loss to South Florida. South Florida, a 12 seed, upset fifth-seeded Temple in the second round of the NCAA tournament in Nashville. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• South Florida guard Anthony Collins avoids Temple guard Juan Fernandez during their NCAA tournament game. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• South Florida forward Augustus Gilchrist goes up against Temple center Micahel Eric during USF's victory. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• South Florida guard Blake Nash yells directions to teammates during his team's 58-44 victory over Temple. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• South Florida players wait to enter the game against Temple in the second round of the NCAA tournament in Nashville. USF went on to win the game, but lost to Ohio in the third round of the tournament. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Temple guard Khalif Wyatt tries to make a shot while South Florida's Ron Anderson Jr. defends. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• A player warms-up before the start of the second-round NCAA tournament game between Ohio and Michigan. Ohio won 65-60. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Ohio guard Stevie Taylor listens to head coach John Groce during a timeout in the Bobcats' second-round NCAA tournament victory against Michigan. (Photo Credit: Lawrence Peart)

• Ohio guard Nick Kellogg passes the ball in the first half of the Bobcats' game against Michigan. Kellogg had two rebounds and one steal in the game. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

• Players watch to see the result of a shot during the first half of the second-round NCAA tournament game in Nashville between Ohio and Michigan. (Photo Credit: Elisabeth Dillon)

«
»