Bill White Campaign

• Karen Cash, left, and Val Lankford, right, watch floats pass by in the Round Top Fourth of July Parade on Sunday. They were watching form a friends house. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Donald Walton watches the parade from his family's porch on Sunday. Walton drove from Walton to see the parade. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Chuck Lick rests on a canon on the Texas Dixie Grays float. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Chris Callahan waves a flag and yells, "Gig 'em Aggies," in front of the 12th man float. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• From left to right, Gerry Grant, Seaward Grant and Bungy Nhedley dance and sing to music on the Double Tree Ranch float in the Round Top Fourth of July Parade Sunday. Nhedley drove 1,452 miles from San Pedro, Calif. to be a part of the parade. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Rick Perry waves an American flag from the back of a pickup during the parade. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Bobbie Dannar and Rachel Hill talk in front of Royers Round Top Cafe before the parade. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Gary Zwernemann sits on the lawn at a family gathering in anticipation of the Round Top Fourth of July Parade on Sunday. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Lindsey Cox rests outside of a building at the Round Top town square just before Rick Perry's speech to parade goers. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Rick Perry recites the Pledge of Allegiance amidst supporters in the Round Top town square on Sunday. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

• Katherine Cordes holds an American flag in the Round Top town square before the parade. Cordes said she tries to make it to the parade every year. (Photo Credit: Peyton McGee)

«
»