Austin Fashion Awards

• Roxanne Wilson records for 105.9 River during the intermission of Austin Fashion Awards at the Long Center. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Veronica Ortuño talks on the phone during the Austin Fashion Awards intermission at the Long Center. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Line and Dot designer's son Isaac Lee stands at the top of the steps of the Long Center for Performing Arts on Aug. 21st before the Austin Fashion Awards. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Host Mandy Lauderdale pokes fun at local designers and models before passing over the mic to the next presenter. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Fashionistas attending the Austin Fashion Awards grab a drink outside in the lobby before heading back into the auditorium. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Neressia Foster and Monique Luckett wait in the hallway for the Austin Fashion Awards to start. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Local Austin pop singer Zayra makes her appearance on the red carpet before dashing inside for a hair and wardrobe change for her performance. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Americas Next Top Model Season 14 winner Krista White poses in a Celestino by Sergio Guadarrama gown. Guadarrama is an Austin local who now bases his work out of New York. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Local pop singer Zayra checks her mic before going on stage and performing while collections by Chloe Dao, Boudoir Queen and last year's best designer winner Rene Geneva. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Austin Fashion Week creator Matt Swinney starts the Austin Fashion Awards with an emotional thank you to his family and all participants and attendees. Swinney first conceived of Austin Fashion Week in March of 2009. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Singer, reality tv personality and cabaret dancer Mandy Lauderdale hops on to a trunk before ripping into her raunchy opening monologue for the Austin Fashion Awards. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• People's choice for best hair stylist Zoraima Pelaez accepts her golden boot award. Pelaez recommends a primer to look good after your roll out of your bed and run to class. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Mayor Lee Leffingwell was on hand to present awards at the Austin Fashion Awards. Fashion Week was designed to help unite, gain exposure and improve the economy of the Austin fashion community. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• Dawn Younger-Smith waves to the audience after she showcases her designs again this year at the Austin Fashion Awards. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• A model poses in a dress by last year's winner for best designer, Rene Geneva. Geneva will be using her eco-friendly designs in conjunction with the U.S. Embassy to help improve environmental conditions across the world. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

• A photographer shoots models on a runway. (Photo Credit: Mary Kang)

«
»