CHARDON, Ohio (AP) — Authorities say a teen who was hurt but survived a deadly shooting rampage at an Ohio high school has been released from the hospital.
The Chardon police chief says authorities learned Tuesday that the female Chardon High student had been released and was home with family. He said it is good news amid tragic circumstances.
The shootings Monday killed three students and wounded two, including the 18-year-old girl.
Published on Thursday, March 1, 2012 as: Teen hurt in Ohio school now home