Student Government President Xavier Rotnofsky and Vice President Rohit Mandalapu have selected candidates for executive board and members of the President's Student Advisory Council.
According to Rotnofsky, he and Mandalapu received 105 applications and conducted over 30 hours of interviews before filling the jobs. The board and PSAC members will be appointed at an SG meeting Tuesday.
- Their selections:
- Chief of Staff: Taral Patel
- Communications Director: Thomas Mylott
- Internal Finance Director: Nicole Chu
- External Finance Director: Conner Patrick
- Administrative Director: Amber Magee
- PSAC: Zachary Stone and Christle Nwora
Patel and Patrick served as University-wide representatives last term, while Magee was the director of the Diversity and Inclusion Agency. Stone also currently serves on the Judicial Court.
Patel and Magee were both workers on the Braydon Jones-Kimia Dargahi Executive Alliance campaign. Jones and Dargahi lost to Rotnofsky and Mandalapu in a runoff. Patrick was also an agent on the Jones-Dargahi campaign.