Wendy Davis appears in Taiwanese animation

Following her filibuster of abortion legislation in the Texas Senate, Wendy Davis, D-Fort Worth, has been the subject of intense internet attention. She's appeared in mutliple interviews with national news organizations, and has been made the subject of several internet memes.

But now, the Texas Senator is the star of a Taiwanese animation video. Next Media Animation, a Hong Kong company, posted a parody video on Davis' filibuster on YouTube. Next Media Animination is well-known for their CGI-animated videos of news. The company has even partnered with Jon Stewart's The Daily Show in the past.

The video can be watched in both Mandarin and Engilish.

The video, which has an obvious slant against SB5, casts Davis in a Superwoman suit. It also features the ghost of Ann Richards, a giant T-Rex and a scene where two Republican senators are vaporized and turned to dust.

SB5 would have banned abortion after 20 weeks. It also would have placed several additional restrictions on abortion. Supporters of the bill claimed it made the procedure safer. However, Democratic lawmakers and activists said the bill would close many abortion clinics statewide, and would make getting an abortion in Texas difficult. Texas Gov. Rick Perry has called a second special session, with abortion included on the agenda.

Update: This story has been updated to include information about when the video was posted.