The Morning Texan: Westboro Baptist Church, regent controversy and more

Today's temperature is dropping slighty to 93 degrees as a few clouds roll in. There is even a twenty percent chance of thunderstorms today and tonight, according to the National Weather Service.

This is the last day an undergraduate student may add a first-term, nine-week or whole-session class, and the tuition payment for any added classes is due today at 5 p.m.

Here is some morning reading:

Yesterday's most read article online: The Westboro Baptist Church might be coming to Austin to protest. They have a planned stop on the University's campus, but according to UTPD, they will not be allowed to protest on campus since they are not a university group. 

In case you missed it: UT has posted details on the requirements for UT's first Dell Medical School Dean. In a 21-page document, the University has outlined the qualifications and expectations of the dean. 

What you have to read: Yesterday, Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced he was adding abortion to the special session

What we missed, but you should still read (The Texas Tribune): Following continued open records requests by the UT System Board of Regents, two UT System regents have lashed out against Regent Wallace Hall, calling his actions "an abuse of power." What has resulted has been continued arguing among several members of the board.