NHL's Tyler Seguin finds a new "bromance" on the Stars

From Dirk Nowitzki and Steve Nash to Tony Romo and Jason Witten, "bromances" in the sports world have become a hit. They span leagues, teams, and just about anything else that can come in between them. Love does conquer all, doesn't it?

For Tyler Seguin, center for the Dallas Stars, bromances are definitely a necessity. While he was playing for the Boston Bruins, he developed the most bro of bromances with fellow linemate and winger, Brad Marchand. While “Bryler” was in Boston, they were known to score on and off the ice while partying hard and partying often. In fact, after the Bruins won the 2011 Stanley Cup, they got matching tattoos that read, “Stanley Cup Champions Boston Bruins 06.15.11,”(Marchand's is actually misspelled as Champians) on the side of their stomachs. They were always close on the bench, took tons of selfies together, and were spotted all over Boston.

However, all good things must come to an end. After some salary cap issues, lack of postseason production, as well too much off-ice partying, Seguin was traded to the Dallas Stars, delivering a devastating blow to the “Bryler” bromance. Brad Marchand was even quoted as saying that the trade was, “a rude awakening.” 

Nevertheless, now that Seguin is in Dallas, he's managed to create yet another bromance. This time, he's made a connection with fellow linemate and winger, Jamie Benn. They live in the same neighborhood, hug after every single goal they score, and have publicly said that they missed each other over the summer break. While it's possible that they just missed each other's on-ice chemistry (71 goals, 92 assists, and 161 points between the two of them), I'm thinking that they missed the chemistry they have off the ice even more.