Last-minute fantasy basketball pickups heading into the playoffs

Is your fantasy team riddled with injuries? Need some depth to make that final push for the playoffs in your fantasy basketball league? Here is a list of four players that are more than likely still available in your league and could immediately contribute to your squad as you head into the fantasy post season:

Gerald Henderson, SG, Charlotte Bobcats

Henderson is averaging more than 16 points in his last 10 games and is shooting right around 45 percent from the field. You can also count on Henderson to contribute solid numbers is the assist and rebound category. In addition, he has seen an increase in his minutes played in the last 10 games, so fantasy owners can be sure that he will have plenty of opportunities to continue putting up impressive numbers. Anyone that wants to add Henderson will have to act quickly, as he is now owned in 37 percent of Yahoo! leagues and 48.9 percent of ESPN leagues.

Jason Thompson, PF, Sacramento Kings

In his last 10 games, Thompson put up 13.6 points per game and 7.6 rebounds per game, which is a significant increase in production. If you are looking for a
player who can provide consistent rebound production and put up more than 10 points, Thompson would be an excellent choice. It looks like
the secret may be out on his increase in production, though. He is now owned in 43 percent of Yahoo! leagues and 51.1 percent of ESPN leagues.

Antawn Jamison, PF, Los Angeles Lakers

The veteran power forward is only averaging 8.9 points and 4.5 rebounds per game for the entire season, but with Pau Gasol out with a foot injury, Jamison’s averages have sky-rocketed. In the last six games he has averaged 15.7 points and 5.5 rebounds per game. With Gasol expected to be sidelined for the rest of the regular season, Jamison would be a solid pickup for anyone looking to gain some extra point production off the bench. Jamison is owned in 32 percent of Yahoo! leagues and only 13.9 percent of ESPN leagues.

Andre Miller, PG, Denver Nuggets

Miller is averaging 9.1 points and 5.8 assists per game this season. Whether you need a backup guard or a utility player who will consistently contribute points and assists, Miller would be a great addition to your squad. He is only owned in 45 percent of Yahoo! leagues and 36.1 percent of ESPN leagues.

Other Solid Pick-ups:

Elton Brand, PF, Dallas Mavericks (averaging 9.2 points and 7.9 rebounds in February)
Derrick Williams, PF, Minnesota Timberwolves (scored 17-plus points in his last five games)
Al-Farouq Aminu, SF, New Orleans Hornets (great pickup if you need a lift in blocks and rebounding)
Carlos Delfino, SG/SF, Houston Rockets (averaging 10.6 points and 3.2 rebounds per game this season)