Ryan’s 5 INT’s highlight fantasy disappointments

The eleventh week of NFL action featured career days for several players, resulting in some very high fantasy outputs and some very pleased fantasy owners. Unfortunately, there are two sides to each story, and a few players had games they would rather forget:

1) Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta Falcons

Although the Cardinals don’t have a weak defense, no one could have guessed Ryan would throw a career-worst five interceptions in Atlanta’s 23-19 win over Arizona. Ryan struggled throughout the game, failing to throw a single touchdown to along with his five picks.

2) Arian Foster, RB, Houston Texans

While teammates Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson had the games of their lives, Foster struggled against the Jacksonville Jaguars in what was by far his worst fantasy outing of the season. Not only did he lose his first fumble of the season, he failed to reach a hundred yards rushing and was kept out of the end zone for the first time in 2012, all against an awful Jaguars’ defense.

3) Reggie Bush, RB, Miami Dolphins

Bush was expected to bounce back in a big way on Thursday’s game against the Bills after being benched last week in a disappointing outing against the Titans. Instead, he managed only 20 rushing yards on ten carries against a terrible Buffalo run defense that entered the game allowing an average of 163.7 yards on the ground.