AT&T U-Verse begins carrying Longhorn Network

Many excited Longhorns woke up this morning to find that the Longhorn Network has been added to the AT&T U-Verse Channel Line Up. Executives at ESPN and AT&T U-Verse came to an agreement just in time for the start of Texas Football. People wishing to watch this weekend's game against Wyoming can now tune into channel 1609 for HD or 609 for SD to watch the season opener.

Both the Wyoming Game this weekend and next weekend's contest against New Mexico will be shown exclusively on the Longhorn Network. The 24/7 programming also features an in depth analysis of past games by Texas head coach Mack Brown, Longhorn Extra, and Texas Game Day Programming.

"We're thrilled to offer Longhorn Network to U-Verse TV customers in Texas and nationwide," said Jeff Weber, President of Content and Advertising Services at AT&T Home Solutions. "This is another example of how we continue to deliver the content customers want."

Customers who have subscribed to at least the U100 package in Texas will have access automatically to Longhorn Network. Out of state customers must have at least the U450 package. Boxes will need to be reset in order to pick up the channel.

In the coming weeks, AT&T will also offer the ability to live stream the Longhorn Network online to subscribers.

Longhorn Network’s Saturday Lineup:

Date - Time - Programming
1-Sep - 6a-12p CT - Longhorn Extra
1-Sep - 12-2p CT - Orange & White Spring Game
1-Sep - 2-3p CT - Longhorn Weekly with Mack Brown
1-Sep - 3-4p CT - Texas All-Access
1-Sep - 4-5p CT - Game Plan with Mack Brown
1-Sep - 5-7p CT - Texas GameDay live
1-Sep - 7-10p CT - Texas Football – Wyoming vs. Texas live
1-Sep - 10-11:30p  CT - Texas GameDay Final live