Fantasy Frenzy: Leinart now starter, Bush is must pick up, Jackson should sit

Houston Texans' quarterback Matt Leinart is now the starter after Matt Schaub went down with an injury on Sunday.

Week 10 of the fantasy football has come and gone, so let’s take a look at who was hot and who was not.

Hot:
1. Michael Bush, Oakland Raiders — Bush had a great game filling in for starter Darren McFadden on Thursday, rushing for 157 yards and a touchdown, along with 85 yards receiving. Bush has become a must pick up in all leagues, and will continue to be a fixture in your lineup until McFadden comes back from his ankle injury. Even if McFadden does come back Bush will still be a serviceable flex player, as every team in the league utilizes two back systems, especially the run heavy Raiders.

2. Matt Leinart, Houston Texans — Why is a quarterback that hasn’t done anything good since 2006 in his college days on this list? It’s because he is now the starter of one of the best offenses in the league, after the Texans lost starter Matt Schaub for the season on Sunday. Leinart takes the reigns of one of an offense with great weapons, and while the Texans will continually lean heavy on the run game, Leinart should still be a solid starting option in leagues with 12 or more teams or two quarterback slots.

3. Tony Romo — Fully healthy ribs equals a mistakes free Cowboys’ QB. Romo went 23-26 from the field for 270 yards and three touchdowns, in essentially one half of work, as Dallas ran the ball with the lead in the second half. This included starting the game 13-13 from the field; this guy quieted any questions about his play, for this week at least.

Not:
1. DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles — His season up till Sunday had been riddled with injures, contract disputes, showboating and poor play. This was all before he missed a meeting last week, causing the Eagles to bench him for Sunday’s game. This benching cannot sit well with Jackson, couple that with all of the Eagles' problems on the field; it is hard to see an unhappy Jackson being a productive fantasy option the rest of the season.

2. Denver Broncos Receivers — The Denver Broncos ran the ball 55 times on Sunday, while only passing for eight — that’s right, eight passes thrown in an NFL football game in the 21st century. On top of all of that quarterback Tim Tebow only completed two of those passes. With that kind of passing performance and crazy run to pass disparity on offense, do yourself a favor and burry your Broncos wide-outs on the bench.