1. She’s one of the most distinct artists around right now, both in her works and persona.
2. Her sound is an amalgam of electronic, industrial, pop, hip-hop, witch-house, k-pop, R&B, medieval music and just about everything else. She describes it as “ADD music.”
3. Her live shows can feature any number of faery dancers accompanying her on stage while she sings and controls an array of surrounding keyboards and sample machines.
4. She had been studying Neuroscience before deciding to take music full on, so she knows how to work our brains.
5. Her underground breakthrough Visions received high praise for its original style, specifically her combination of otherworldly sounds and simple pop hooks.
6. She has made waves in the fashion world as well, never sticking to one look for longer than a day.
7. Aside from music and fashion, she also drew Visions’ cover, and has held a gallery of her artwork.
8. She wrote a confessional post on Tumblr about the harsh reality of being a woman in the music industry.
9. She’s hard at work on a new album, which will be one of the most highly anticipated releases of next year. There’s a chance she could debut new songs while performing at ACL.
10. Simply put, she’s awesome, and her show will be tons of fun.
Catch her set Saturday at 5 p.m. on the Honda Stage.