Throwback Timberlake Videos

Pop music's golden boy Justin Timberlake released his new album. And while I am trying my hardest to love it as deeply as I love Justified and FutureSex/LoveSounds, it's just not happening yet.

Here are my favorite JT songs to hold you over while you listen to The 20/20 Experience on repeat and slowly, but surely, become obsessed.

"Senorita"
This is a young, newly solo Justin Timberlake at his best. "Senorita" has all the elements of a great JT song; it is danceable, sexy and has that fun little dialogue between "fellas and ladies" at the end.

"Rock Your Body"
Again with the danceable and sexy element, this list would be incomplete without "Rock Your Body."

"SexyBack"
Whoa. "SexyBack" is JT at his sexiest and baddest. We all like to indulge in JT the bad boy now and then.

"Cry Me A River"
A favorite for break ups, "Cry Me A River" is less dance-y and more emotional. JT shows off his vocal range and that he is more than just a sex symbol.

"This I Promise You"
Though technically an 'NSYNC song, Justin does a lot of the singing in this one. "This I Promise You" is a pleasant reminder of why all of our pre-teen hearts fluttered at the thought of the curly-headed blonde.

"Like I Love You"
This is a favorite for dancing alone in my apartment. Bonus that he looks all moody and hot in the first seconds of the video.

"Summer Love"
Since summer is basically upon us, there is no better time to revisit "Summer Love." I only wish I was holding JT's hand and walking with him in the sand.