Late Afternoon Links

The Daily Texan Life and Arts section is happy to complement your afternoon procrastination with a smattering of news from across the cultural spectrum

Everyone loves the Golden Girls. Here is the Dutch Golden Girls credits. It's even got its own version of "Thank you for being a friend!" 

The Northern Lights in Norway are quite lovely. 

A new craft beer bar, Craft Pride, opens tonight on Rainey Street! It will feature 54 beer taps and only Texas breweries. 

Local band Quiet Comapny's got a new music video. The band has rerecorded debut album Shine Honesty and added two new songs. The new/revisited album will be available April 9. 

Here are some college course syllabi from famous authors like David Foster Wallace and Zadie Smith. 

This is a list of every celebrity ever made fun of on South Park. It is pretty extensive. 

Apparently you can bid on Jennifer Lawrence's sports bra from "Silver Linings Playbook." While we are big fans, a sweaty sports bra is just a sweaty sports bra, right? 

A European chocolate company has recreated a 3-D Audrey Hepburn for an ad. Creepy? Cool? 

The Guardian is trying to assign every state it's own rock song. You can add your suggestions on their blog! 

Beyoncé is a part of a new campaign to fight for equal rights for women. She has partnered with Gucci designer Frida Giannini and Salma Hayek and will focus on equality in health, education and justice.