Late Afternoon Links

The Daily Texan Life and Arts section is happy to complement your afternoon procrastination with a smattering of news from across the cultural spectrum.

Happy Valentine's Day from the Life&Arts staff! We've put together an extra romantic edition of afternoon links.

Whether you are stable in your singleness or happily in love, this Disney short is perfect for February 14.

Valentine's from kids because they say things like "Mom and Dad you are lucky you are alive."

Dr. Ruth Westheimer, the 84-year-old sex therapist, offers advice on how to spice up your holiday.

If you are looking for a romantic meal to eat in the company of your cable, Judith Jones, once Julia Childs editor, has a plethora of recipes in her book "The Pleasures of Cooking for One."

Vulture put together some Oscar movie Valentines for your movie buff darling.

Here are 9 TV characters who hate Valentine's Day as much as you might.

Nothing is quite as romantic as an infographic of all the deaths in Quentin Tarantino movies.

If Justin Timberlake is your idea of the perfect Valentine (everyone should think this) then check out the video for his new single "Suit & Tie."

Be careful when you are out to eat tonight. Restaurants will be busy and waiters will be irritated by gooey couples. And, who knows, they might fine you like this restaurant in Japan.

Lastly, online dating isn't so popular internationally. Maybe we should move to Paris where people still meet at, like, a party. Crazy!