Update: Student claims unattended pistol in McCombs, UTPD reports another unattended pistol at Pickle Research Center
The UT Police Department received a report of a holstered pistol left unattended in a women's bathroom in the McCombs building, according to a tweet by UTPD. Read this story
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 10:04 PM
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 10:53 PM
SportsFebruary 20, 2018 11:06 PM
SponsoredJanuary 10, 2018 10:34 AM
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 12:26 AM
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 11:07 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- The Austin Police Department responded to reports of an armed robbery at a Subway in West Campus on Tuesday night. The Subway is located at 2323 San Antonio Street, near The Castilian student apartments.
- In an effort to eliminate runoff elections, Student Government passed an amendment to its constitution Tuesday night establishing a new rank-based voting system.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Grace Leake implores students to think of their baristas.
- Columnist Spencer Buckner advocates for student snacking options— even at ungodly hours.
Latest in Sports
- Sophomore guard Andrew Jones gave his first public interview since his leukemia diagnosis when he was interviewed Monday by the Lone Star Sports Network.
- Masen Hibbeler received only one offer coming out of high school — a chance to play junior college baseball at Odessa College. Two years later, the junior infielder is hitting in the No. 2 spot for a major Division I program.
Latest in Life & Arts
- When you think of Austin hip-hop, Magna Carda is the group that comes to mind. Formed in 2012, the group already has several EPs and mixtapes under its belt, the latest being Coffee Table Talk Vol. 1.
- If you find yourself in the Perry-Castañeda Library, also known as “The Pickle,” looking to check out a book, you may find yourself in a pickle of a whole different sort.