UT’s first-generation graduates, students share experiences
Carmel Fenves, a textile artist and First Lady of UT, said her parents always worked for her to go to college, but could not offer advice to navigate the college experience. Read this story
NewsApril 25, 2018 10:56 PM
NewsApril 25, 2018 12:25 AM
NewsApril 25, 2018 12:30 AM
Life and ArtsApril 25, 2018 12:43 AM
NewsApril 25, 2018 12:27 AM
SponsoredMarch 13, 2018 9:43 AM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- When he entered college as a first-generation student five years ago, economics senior Farhan Manjiyani could only dream of going on a study abroad trip. After discovering strategies that allowed him to go on a study abroad program to Cape Town by spending very little out of pocket, he is determined to help others get the same opportunity.
- Carmel Fenves, a textile artist and First Lady of UT, said her parents always worked for her to go to college, but could not offer advice to navigate the college experience.
Latest in Opinion
Latest in Sports
- Texas won, but it wasn't pretty. Head coach David Pierce wasn't exactly pleased with his team's effort.
- Texas sits in third, but Doug Ghim is in third at the Big 12 Championship heading into the fourth round.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Meet the creator of many of UT's Snapchat geofilters.
- The new go-to restaurant north of campus is Hank's, an American cuisine with a French twist.