Divisive election period comes to a close as Colton Becker, Mehraz Rahman elected student body president, vice president
Colton Becker and Mehraz Rahman will be the next student body president and vice president after winning the executive alliance runoff election following a revote after the initial results were nullified. Read this story
NewsMarch 22, 2018 10:10 PM
NewsMarch 22, 2018 10:28 PM
NewsMarch 22, 2018 11:18 PM
SportsMarch 22, 2018 11:19 PM
Life and ArtsMarch 22, 2018 10:02 PM
Life and ArtsMarch 22, 2018 1:53 PM
Latest in News
- With flag course requirements, degree plans can seem endless and unmanageable, but new legislation from the Senate of College Councils could make graduation essentials easier to accomplish.
- Texas Gun Sense, a gun-control advocacy organization, facilitated a public meeting yesterday in the Texas Capitol focused on discussing statewide and nationwide measures to reduce gun violence.
Latest in Opinion
- Senior columnist Laura Doan opposes the proposed removal of the Fine Arts Library and urges students to make their voices heard.
- Columnist James Treuthardt calls for greater state-level legislation against smoking in public.
Latest in Sports
- In the history of the Texas softball program, the team has collected eight total Big 12 Conference titles: four regular season titles and four Big 12 Tournament titles.
- While most Texas students were spending their spring break on the beaches of Florida, Mexico or California, the men’s tennis team was at work, looking to improve to 12–2 on the year with a matchup against No. 11 USC in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Two teenagers kiss while the film ends behind them — an image that inspired UT radio-television-film undergraduate Charlie Schwan to create his undergraduate thesis, “The Goodnight Show.”
- “Pacific Rim: Uprising” is no “Pacific Rim.” It’s not even comparable to a movie in the character-focused “Fast & Furious” franchise.