SportsJune 17, 2018 10:48 PM
NewsJune 18, 2018 11:20 PM
Life and ArtsJune 18, 2018 11:27 PM
Life and ArtsJune 18, 2018 11:23 PM
NewsJune 18, 2018 11:17 PM
SportsJune 17, 2018 11:27 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Attorneys continued their discussion of the role DNA testing plays in the murder case of dance freshman Haruka Weiser during a pre-trial hearing on Tuesday. The judge has still not ruled on whether the DNA evidence will be admitted in trial.
- The other restaurants on campus don’t have a special nickname, but we have some suggestions.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Jamie Haynes pushes for better advocacy and more accessible information in the wake of the Capital Metro remap.
- Senior columnist Elizabeth Braaten urges students to use Pride Month as a means to address remaining inequalities across the state of Texas.
Latest in Sports
- At the hands of the Florida Gators’ pitching staff, the Texas offense suffocated.
- It didn’t take long for things to unravel for Texas. Well, actually, it did.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Fourteen years after writer-director Brad Bird’s smash animated hit “The Incredibles” hit theaters, audiences are finally getting a sequel. Unlike the underwhelming “Finding Dory,” however, this is a Pixar follow-up that matches and, in some ways, surpasses the original.
- For some, the annual Juneteenth celebration is more than an excuse for a cookout — it’s an important opportunity to learn and gain understanding from one another.