Austin bombing: APD, UTPD urge people to continue to be vigilant after suspect dies
The suspected Austin serial bomber died early Wednesday morning, said Brian Manley, interim chief of the Austin Police Department, in a media briefing. Read this story
NewsMarch 20, 2018 11:59 PM
SportsMarch 21, 2018 7:25 PM
NewsMarch 20, 2018 11:47 PM
Life and ArtsMarch 20, 2018 11:23 PM
NewsMarch 20, 2018 11:57 PM
NewsMarch 21, 2018 12:07 AM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- During Meechaiel Criner's pre-trial conference today, the defense for Criner will be discussing DNA evidence, according to the Austin American-Statesman.
- The suspected Austin serial bomber died early Wednesday morning, said Brian Manley, interim chief of the Austin Police Department, in a media briefing.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Sam Groves takes aim at Spotify's cynically corporate Equalizer feature.
- Columnist Liam Verses enumerates the reasons to allocate federal money for energy subsidies elsewhere.
Latest in Sports
- Jhonattan Vegas struggled for much of the day at Austin Country Club. But in the end, he drained a clutch putt on 18 to earn half a point at the Dell Match Play.
- Jordan Spieth has been in some rather unusual places on a golf course in his life.
Latest in Life & Arts
- “Isle of Dogs” is Wes Anderson at his best — featuring quirky humor, an engaging story, fantastic characters and so much more.
- You can’t teach an old dog new tricks, and the same seems true of Wes Anderson.