NewsApril 19, 2018 11:42 PM
Student LifeApril 20, 2018 5:43 PM
Life and ArtsApril 19, 2018 11:47 PM
NewsApril 17, 2018 10:35 PM
SponsoredMarch 13, 2018 9:43 AM
NewsApril 18, 2018 4:20 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Travis County now has the highest total number of registered voters ever in the county with more than 740,000 people registered.
- The Texas U.S. Senate race between U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz and U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke is too close to call, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday.
Latest in Opinion
- Forum editors Liza Anderson, Janhavi Nemawarkar and Vik Shirvaikar introduce this week's forum contributions on UT's racial history.
- Forum contributer Edmund T. Gordon argues that diversity initiatives must be informed by UT's racial history and the pursuit of equity.
Latest in Sports
- In dramatic fashion, Texas came from behind after a slow start in the first round to win the Big 12 Championship for the second year in a row. Three individual top-10 finishes propelled the Longhorns to first place, eight strokes ahead of Baylor and Oklahoma State.
- It’s common knowledge that cowboys and longhorns historically have not mixed well. In Sunday’s game versus the Cowgirls, this held true, as the Longhorns lost 4-1.
Latest in Life & Arts
- A Perfect Circle’s gloomy and ominous fourth studio album Eat the Elephant takes listeners through a list of troubles faced in today’s society with a sound that’s reminiscent of their early 2000s work.
- Longhorns joined one another this past Friday in the dark comfort of the Texas Union Theater to share in a bright, colorful experience which shed light on the magic of music in the lives of their peers.