UT students to celebrate Black Panther premiere followed by Black Empowerment Week
Students are coming together to support the premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther” movie, followed by a week dedicated to celebrating blackness and honoring Black History Month. Read this story
NewsFebruary 16, 2018 12:11 AM
Life and ArtsFebruary 15, 2018 11:52 PM
NewsFebruary 16, 2018 12:20 AM
SponsoredJanuary 10, 2018 10:34 AM
SportsFebruary 17, 2018 2:09 PM
SportsFebruary 17, 2018 4:58 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- A line stretched across the second floor of the Texas Union building as hundreds of students piled into the Shirley Bird Perry Ballroom to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
- Molly Smidovec said when she started her internship at the University of Texas Police Department in the fall of 2016, she was not sure what to expect.
Latest in Opinion
- Guest contributor Eric Pianka responds to a recent "You Ask, We Answer" piece on UT's plus-minus grading system.
- Verses calls Austin out on the danger created by a plethora of one-way streets
Latest in Sports
- Texas failed to complete the series sweep of Louisiana-Lafayette on Sunday afternoon at UFCU Disch-Falk Field, falling to the Ragin' Cajuns, 2-1.
- The Longhorns secured another opening series win, this time in walk-off fashion off the bat of Austin Todd.
Latest in Life & Arts
- From Westlake High School to Marfa, Louisiana, Guatemala and Costa Rica, the UT students in Big Wy’s Brass Band have performed all over the world.
- Marvel Studios made a name for itself by being ahead of the curve in the superhero landscape, and “Black Panther” is no exception.