‘I might say an F’: Ingram grades himself critically despite breakout game
When quarterback Sam Ehlinger headed for the tunnel after suffering an AC sprain in his throwing shoulder, the Longhorns needed an offensive spark to keep their winning streak alive. Then, Keaontay Ingram answered the call. Read this story
NewsOctober 14, 2018 9:52 PM
Life and ArtsOctober 16, 2018 12:12 AM
Science and TechnologyOctober 16, 2018 12:18 AM
NewsOctober 16, 2018 12:10 AM
NewsOctober 16, 2018 12:07 AM
NewsOctober 15, 2018 10:55 AM
Latest in News
- After the removal of student resources from the official UT app, two freshmen created their own app with a campus map, account balances and course schedules.
- Nearly 20 women shouted “Stay back!” and practiced defending themselves against potential assailants in the UT Police Department training room Monday evening.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Emily Caldwell urges all students, especially STEM majors, to make their way to the University Writing Center.
- Columnist Ashka Dighe advocates for University Health Services to lower the cost of STI testing for students without access to health insurance.
Latest in Sports
- Texas basketball starts the 2018-19 basketball season this Wednesday with the fourth annual Texas Tip-Off, a free event at Gregory Gym with admission to the first 3,000 fans.
- Texas beat No. 1 Oklahoma State and No. 2 Oklahoma during the final round of the inaugural Big 12 Match Play Championship on Sunday en route to a third-place finish on the weekend.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Only in the world of Goosebumps could gummy bears be scary.
- As animal lovers walked out of ArtHouse Tattoo this past weekend, they left with fresh ink on their bodies and a receipt for a charitable donation they had just made.