‘Something we want to fix’: Just 7 women enrolled as freshmen in the computer science honors program
This year, the computer science honors program admitted 129 freshmen, 37 of which are women. But only seven actually decided to attend UT. Read this story
NewsSeptember 18, 2018 12:24 AM
SportsSeptember 19, 2018 12:18 AM
Life and ArtsSeptember 18, 2018 11:40 PM
SponsoredSeptember 10, 2018 12:39 PM
SportsSeptember 18, 2018 11:52 PM
NewsSeptember 18, 2018 11:36 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- UT offers options to check out laptops for students who cannot afford one or whose equipment is being repaired, but resources are limited and vary within each college.
- Alexandra Loukas, principal investigator of UT’s Tobacco Research and Evaluation Team, said the FDA's proposed ban on Juuls would be effective at cutting down use by young people.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Taylor Newman encourages students to replace wilted plants with fake ones.
- Columnist Emily Caldwell urges UT to provide all students with easy access to gyms.
Latest in Sports
- That’s also the number of games the Longhorns will have to win — excluding the conference tournament — to secure the right to host all the rounds in the NCAA Tournament until the Final Four.
- Here are how a few former Longhorns performed this week.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The media industry’s unfaltering need to show fat-shaming narratives doesn’t help young viewers feel good about themselves.
- “Puerto Rico Strong” gives all proceeds to United Way, helping Puerto Rico after the devastating effects of Hurricane Maria.