Unidos y no serán vencidos: Disaster sets, Sun City rises
Carlos Garcia, Life&Arts senior reporter and associate photo editor, reflects on El Paso's strength following one of America's deadliest massacres. Read this story
SportsAugust 2, 2019 3:21 PM
Life and ArtsAugust 5, 2019 11:54 PM
NewsJuly 30, 2019 12:30 AM
SponsoredAugust 21, 2019 1:46 PM
SponsoredAugust 20, 2019 9:30 AM
NewsAugust 6, 2019 12:07 AM
Latest in News
- A forensic scientist who analyzed DNA in UT dance freshman Haruka Weiser’s case has resigned after an investigation by the Texas Forensics Science Commission found she gave incorrect testimony during the pretrial hearings of the person convicted of killing Weiser, Meechaiel Criner.
- The Austin City Council voted Thursday to advance an ordinance allowing for redevelopment of student apartment complexes in Riverside to a third vote.
Latest in Opinion
- The editorial board argues that affordability, sexual misconduct, and hazing reforms will continue to be important issues in the year ahead.
- Columnist Wills Layton argues that releasing the finals schedule sooner would help students better plan their summers.
Latest in Sports
- The No. 19 Longhorns looked to start the year off strong, but first they had to get past the Gonzaga Bulldogs.
- Former NFL running back and Texas legend Cedric Benson died Saturday night in a motorcycle crash, family members confirmed Sunday morning.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The illustrations that haunted ‘90s childhoods are back, more alive than ever. “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” is a film adaptation of the eponymous collection of short stories written by Alvin Schwartz and iconically illustrated by Stephen Gammell.
- Environment Texas, an environmental advocacy group, delivered a petition with over 10,000 signatures to the Texas Capitol in late July calling for the ban of a bee-killing pesticide, neonicotinoids. Some Longhorns have been doing their part to help bees here on the Forty Acres.