Steer Clear! Clear bag policy in effect at all Texas Athletics venues
All bags larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, including purses and diaper bags, must be clear plastic and no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”. Read this story
Life and ArtsUT alumna creates entrepreneurship opportunities for students in new position at Blackstone LaunchPadNovember 15, 2019 12:21 AM
NewsNovember 15, 2019 12:11 AM
NewsNovember 15, 2019 12:15 AM
NewsNovember 14, 2019 12:09 PM
NewsNovember 14, 2019 12:49 AM
NewsNovember 14, 2019 12:45 AM
Latest in News
- Austin City Council voted Thursday to prohibit the use of city funds in support of businesses connected to LGBTQ conversion therapy.
- Unwarranted fire alarms occur on campus a couple of times per month at UT and disrupt students from working, sleeping and studying, according to UT Fire Prevention Services.
Latest in Opinion
- Congressman Lloyd Doggett encourages students to submit their FAFSAs and help work to improve college accessibility and affordability.
- Columnist Sam Thielman urges the University to create a designated space to post information about activism and other political events.
Latest in Sports
- We’re just about 10 games deep into the NBA season and already the league has been full of intriguing storylines. The more seasoned former Longhorns have sustained their roles from previous seasons while fresh-faced talent such as second-year pro Mohamed Bamba and rookie Jaxon Hayes still look to carve out consistent roles on their teams.
- Costly turnovers and poor shooting from Texas allowed the Roadrunners to score quickly. But then, sophomore center Charli Collier reined the Longhorns in.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The ‘80s are back, and they’ve brought aerobics, short shorts and a blood-splattered sleepaway camp with them.
- This movie covers the contents of a 7,000-page report, and it definitely feels like it.