University Health Services saw a 50 percent decrease in flu cases this season
University Health Services has recorded 292 flu cases this season — just under half the number of cases it saw during the 2017–18 flu season. Read this story
NewsMarch 14, 2019 11:20 PM
NewsMarch 14, 2019 11:08 PM
NewsHey, Curious Campus: How do we get involved with the legislature and creating policy without having a law degree?March 14, 2019 11:15 PM
NewsMarch 13, 2019 11:46 PM
Latest in News
- Austin Police Department officer Bino Cadenas will begin a 14-month-long graduate program in public leadership this summer at the LBJ School of Public Affairs.
- A proposed Texas bill would prohibit the Department of State Health Services from recording the number of individuals claiming a vaccine exemption in public schools.
Latest in Opinion
- In a Letter to the Editor, former and current Center for Women in Law interns critique the Daily Texan's reporting on Linda Chanow.
- The Editorial Board argues that grade penalizations for missing class hurt students more than it helps them.
Latest in Sports
- Led by senior power forward Dylan Osetkowski in what could have been his final collegiate game, a determined 2-seeded Texas (17—16) slid past 7-seeded South Dakota State (24—9) in a 79-73 final in Austin.
- UFCU Disch-Falk Field was loud Tuesday night as the Longhorns took on the Arkansas Razorbacks. However, a familiar “Texas Fight” wasn’t what echoed through the field — instead, Arkansas’ “Hog Chant” rang throughout as the Razorbacks took down Texas, 11-4.
Latest in Life & Arts
- The Texan had the opportunity to sit in on a roundtable discussion with cast members of "The Curse of La Llorana" Linda Cardellini, Raymond Cruz, Patricia Velasquez and director Michael Chaves.
- In the famous words of Jud Crandall, sometimes, dead is better.