SportsOctober 23, 2018 12:44 AM
NewsOctober 23, 2018 12:09 AM
OpinionOctober 22, 2018 3:41 PM
NewsOctober 23, 2018 12:17 AM
NewsOctober 23, 2018 12:11 AM
SportsOctober 23, 2018 12:38 AM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Caritas of Austin announced the end of their Refugee Resettlement program on Sept. 27 due to a decrease in refugee arrivals, according to a press release.
- Surrounded by more than 50,000 students, over 1,000 student organizations and three legislative student groups, students may feel overwhelmed when trying to make their voices heard on campus. Student Government attempts to give students the ability to enact change with the Improve UT Challenge.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Gabriela Mata encourages students to use the GSC, no matter their gender or sexual orientation.
- Columnist Jason Ancheta urges students to date cheaper, not cheaply.
Latest in Sports
- The No. 4 Texas women’s swimming and diving team opened their 2018-19 campaign by handily beating No. 6 Indiana and No. 19 Florida to extend their dual-meet winning streak to 15, which dates back to the 2016-17 season.
- The top-ranked Texas men’s swimming and diving team fell in both of its dual-meet competitions against No. 3 Indiana University and No. 8 Florida on Saturday.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Allen's book, “A Kind of Mirraculas Paradise: A True Story About Schizophrenia,” tells the story of their Uncle Bob’s being schizophrenic in America.
- Halloween has long been one of the only times of the year when people actually want their skin to crawl. In a world chock-full of characters to choose from, here are some interesting and easy alternatives to commonplace or potentially appropriative costumes.