NewsOctober 17, 2019 11:50 PM
NewsOctober 17, 2019 11:44 PM
Life and ArtsOctober 18, 2019 12:01 AM
SponsoredSeptember 16, 2019 1:52 PM
SportsOctober 18, 2019 12:14 AM
NewsOctober 17, 2019 12:53 AM
Latest in News
- Sexually transmitted diseases have become an “alarming threat” across the nation as the rate of yearly infection cases increases, according to a recent report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Campus drug violation arrests increase, alcohol violation arrests decrease since 2016, according to Clery reportArrests for drug abuse violations on campus have increased over the past three years while arrests for liquor law violations have decreased over that time, according to the 2019 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Anna Marlatt encourages UT to plant more trees to help students mitigate the negative effects of stress and anxiety.
- Columnist Neha Dronamraju urges UT to implement a universal policy that requires radiologists to review every MRI scan done for University research.
Latest in Sports
- The Jayhawks offense and Longhorn defense make a perfect pair — Kansas came into Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium as the second worst total offense in the Big 12. Together they dismantled the 21-point spread that favored the Longhorns and made way for the 50-48 shootout that crowned Texas victorious.
- All of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium had its hands above their heads in angst. A week after losing to its rival, Texas had returned home — hoping to get a boost from the crowd and gain a win to counter the loss column.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Female students studying abroad are using the buddy system and location sharing to keep themselves out of danger.
- This weekend, hundreds of people dressed in red will storm Republic Square with signs demanding “No tax” and asking, “When did bleeding become a luxury?” This rally will be one of many across the United States in honor of National Period Day.