Additional cell service available at football game in case of emergency
For the last home football game of the season, the Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium will have its own broadband network solely for emergency responders. Read this story
NewsNovember 16, 2018 12:23 AM
NewsNovember 16, 2018 12:09 AM
NewsNovember 14, 2018 11:47 PM
NewsNovember 14, 2018 11:56 PM
SportsNovember 14, 2018 10:42 PM
Life and ArtsNovember 14, 2018 10:29 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Department of Education proposes overhaul to campus sexual misconduct rules.
- For the last home football game of the season, the Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium will have its own broadband network solely for emergency responders.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Angélica López asks students to be more considerate of their peers who come from the Valley when discussing the militarization of the Texas border with Mexico.
- Columnist Julia Zaksek calls on UT to expand its offering of feminine hygeine products.
Latest in Sports
- The winner of the No. 15 Texas vs. No. 16 Iowa State matchup would have the best shot at reaching the Big 12 Championship as a result of the Oklahoma State upset. All of a sudden, Senior Night wasn’t the biggest storyline for the night.
- Texas’ enhanced physicality was noticeable from the opening drive as the defense quickly smothered any chance for the Cyclones to get points, allowing just 12 yards over six plays.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Beginning in the late 1800s, moonlight towers lit up cities worldwide. Now, after cities have dismantled most of them, only 17 remain standing. They are all located in Austin.
- While boosting student morale, Michael Shaw’s actions also serve to promote student safety on campus.