Residents of Goodall Wooten dormitory told they must leave by May 16
The Goodall Wooten is a plain, high-rise dormitory building located on The Drag. Last week, they learned the building would be closing its doors, giving them a month’s warning before they must leave. Read this story
SportsApril 25, 2018 11:53 PM
Life and ArtsApril 25, 2018 11:40 PM
CampusApril 26, 2018 12:32 AM
SponsoredMarch 13, 2018 9:43 AM
NewsApril 25, 2018 11:02 PM
NewsApril 25, 2018 10:56 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- As throngs of students pushed past on their way to class, sociology sophomore Phillip Johns donned a blindfold and reached out for the pieces of a Mr. Potato Head toy. As the timer started, Johns frantically set to work, trying to break the world record for fastest assembly of the toy.
- With finals right around the corner, this time of year can be extremely stressful for students across campus. However, a group of design students are creating a campaign to spread mental health awareness and joy to students during finals season.
Latest in Opinion
Latest in Sports
- Ahead of this weekend’s upcoming Big 12 Championship tournament, the Longhorns received the No. 1 seed and a first-round bye after they secured the Big 12 regular season title last weekend.
- During a rain delay, you can find softball players entertaining themselves in any way they can. Some take batting practice. Others watch movies.
Latest in Life & Arts
The creation of the UT Animators Club brings community and learning to UT’s future digital storytellersAlthough the cartoon days may soon be over for many college students, some wish to carry the art form into their careers.
- Senior design students hang up their projects on the walls in “Catalyst,” an exhibit at UT’s Visual Arts Center designed to evoke pause for thought and a greater understanding of the world.