Update: Student claims unattended pistol in McCombs, UTPD reports another unattended pistol at Pickle Research Center
The UT Police Department received a report of a holstered pistol left unattended in a women's bathroom in the McCombs building, according to a tweet by UTPD. Read this story
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 10:04 PM
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 10:53 PM
SportsFebruary 20, 2018 11:06 PM
SponsoredJanuary 10, 2018 10:34 AM
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 12:26 AM
NewsFebruary 20, 2018 11:07 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- The UT Police Department is creating a volunteer advocate network to increase support for faculty and staff who are victims of crime or affected by tragic events.
- Decked out in a bright pink wig, a sparkly one-shouldered dress and heels borrowed from a friend, biochemistry freshman Alex Contreras prepared to lip sync Donna Summer’s “Boogie Oogie” in front of a crowd of 300 people.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Rachel Freeman calls legislators to be more responsive to sexual assault reports.
- Senior Columnist Ryan Young finds Frontier airlines a helpful, if low-quality presence in Austin.
Latest in Sports
- On Wednesday night at McCombs Field, however, the Longhorns pieced together one of the strongest performances of their young season, holding No. 1 Washington to its fewest runs scored and lowest score differential of 2018 in a 2–1 defeat to the Huskies.
- Just two weeks ago, Kansas State marched into the Frank Erwin Center and stole a win on Texas’ home court. On Wednesday night in Manhattan, Kansas, the Longhorns were unable to return the favor.
Latest in Life & Arts
- It’s election season in Texas, and one nonprofit organization is under fire for accusing public schools of electioneering for liberal candidates.
- UT students frequently come across Western thinkers in class. But that may not be a good thing, some students argue.