NewsJuly 15, 2019 10:59 PM
NewsJuly 9, 2019 5:07 PM
NewsJuly 8, 2019 11:56 PM
NewsJuly 4, 2019 4:23 PM
Latest in News
- A new housing website launched by computer science senior Andrew Young will help UT students find and sublease apartments more efficiently.
- After giving birth at the start of her freshman year, Ellen DeCastro had to miss the first three weeks of school. When she returned to campus, DeCastro said she struggled to find the information she needed to make up the work she had missed.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Wills Layton calls for the creation of a financial literacy program to help prepare students for financial independence.
- Columnist Patrick Lee argues that leaving capitalism's most important critic out of our economics curriculum does a disservice to students' education.
Latest in Sports
- Tuesday was Day 2 of 2019 Big 12 Media Days, signaling the start of football season closing in. Each year, several changes and tweaks are made to the game in order to improve the safety and quality of the game.
- “This year was great, but I want to keep improving,” Cooper said. “I want to be First Team All-American again. I want to be First Team All-Big 12. I want to get Big 12 Player of the Year, and we, of course, want to win National Championships.”
Latest in Life & Arts
- It’s rush hour. The car horns are blaring, congestion is building. And while the beating summer sun cooks the inside of her car, Madeleine Amber Socha is writing her latest album, Musings, a “breakup album minus the breakup.”
- In Eisenberg’s previous performances in “The Social Network,” “Adventureland” and “Night Moves,” he played similar quirky social outcast characters, but his portrayal of Casey Davies is something different.