NewsJune 20, 2018 1:10 PM
SportsJune 17, 2018 10:48 PM
NewsJune 18, 2018 11:20 PM
Life and ArtsJune 18, 2018 11:27 PM
Life and ArtsJune 18, 2018 11:23 PM
NewsJune 18, 2018 11:17 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Freshman Orientation is brimming with changes this summer in response to previous student survey requests for more engagement.
- The National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine released a report last Tuesday recommending sweeping changes to the ways universities and other academic institutions tackle sexual misconduct in STEM fields, citing a UT System survey, among others, as evidence.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Ashka Dighe pushes for more expansive hours at University Health Services.
- Columnist Alyssa Jingling encourages students to be better allies by educating themselves about the LGBTQ+ community.
Latest in Sports
- After five picks flew across the board at the 2018 NBA draft, Mo Bamba’s name was finally announced as the newest franchise cornerstone of the Orlando Magic.
- With Bamba about to begin his NBA career, Smart will be looking to fill the 7-foot hole left on the court.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Right before sunset, you’re likely to find Sinnie clad in lacy lingerie, adjusting her tripod in search of the perfect camera angle. For her, tasks such as these are of the utmost importance, as they mean keeping her business up and running.
- Fourteen years after writer-director Brad Bird’s smash animated hit “The Incredibles” hit theaters, audiences are finally getting a sequel. Unlike the underwhelming “Finding Dory,” however, this is a Pixar follow-up that matches and, in some ways, surpasses the original.