Additional cell service available at football game in case of emergency
For the last home football game of the season, the Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium will have its own broadband network solely for emergency responders. Read this story
NewsNovember 16, 2018 12:23 AM
NewsNovember 16, 2018 12:09 AM
NewsNovember 14, 2018 11:47 PM
NewsNovember 14, 2018 11:56 PM
SportsNovember 14, 2018 10:42 PM
Life and ArtsNovember 14, 2018 10:29 PM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- Department of Education proposes overhaul to campus sexual misconduct rules.
- For the last home football game of the season, the Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium will have its own broadband network solely for emergency responders.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Angélica López asks students to be more considerate of their peers who come from the Valley when discussing the militarization of the Texas border with Mexico.
- Columnist Julia Zaksek calls on UT to expand its offering of feminine hygeine products.
Latest in Sports
- Whether it be periods of sustained greatness or a period of struggles, Texas has been pretty consistent.
- With four teams still battling for a spot in the Big 12 Championship at AT&T Stadium, West Virginia remains at the top of the rankings. Here's how the rest of The Daily Texan's poll is shaping up with two weeks of the regular season remaining.
Latest in Life & Arts
- Beginning in the late 1800s, moonlight towers lit up cities worldwide. Now, after cities have dismantled most of them, only 17 remain standing. They are all located in Austin.
- While boosting student morale, Michael Shaw’s actions also serve to promote student safety on campus.