Communication Council launches study abroad scholarship
The Communication Council launched a scholarship fundraiser on Feb. 6 after learning only six percent of students from the Moody College of Communication study abroad each year. Read this story
NewsFebruary 17, 2019 10:21 PM
NewsFebruary 17, 2019 10:24 PM
NewsFebruary 15, 2019 12:50 AM
NewsFebruary 14, 2019 12:13 PM
NewsFebruary 15, 2019 12:47 AM
NewsFebruary 15, 2019 12:42 AM
Latest in News
- The Blanton Museum of Art has received a gift of $20 million from the Moody Foundation to transform their grounds, as well as over 100 works of art from the Spanish and Portuguese Americas.
- STEM has a reputation for being one of UT’s most challenging fields of study, but for first-generation STEM students, tough classes aren’t the only obstacle they face.
Latest in Opinion
- Guest columnist Harika Pancharpula encourages women to support other women in the professional field.
- Forum contributor Tricia Berry argues that girls need more real-life inspiration in STEM.
Latest in Sports
- For Destiny Littleton, Sunday’s game exposed her to both ends of the emotional spectrum. In the first half, she nearly couldn’t miss. In the second half, she couldn’t buy a basket.
- After their 18-point defeat to a Kansas State team which now sits sixth in the Big 12, Texas returned to Manhattan last Friday with the intent of proving their previous trip was a fluke.
Latest in Life & Arts
- After almost a year of planning and preparations, a guided digitized version of Austin’s racial geography tour will launch Feb. 25.
- Online dating is quickly becoming the norm, and due to the proliferation of niche dating apps, meeting someone in real life might seem nearly impossible. However, three UT couples prove that meet-cutes still exist.